Friday, November 25, 2011

Two packs, Two Relics

Hey guys- Was out at Target looking for some Black Friday deals and decided to pick up two 99 cent packs of 2009 Donruss Americana. I always thought the set looked cool and Im really in to Celebrity stuff so I thought it would be cool to try these out. Boy was I happy I did :) Pack one yielded a Movie Poster materials card of A costume worn by Vivien leigh in "A Streetcar Named Desire" numbered 58/500. Pretty epic. I was already freaking out about this because I LOVE Streetcar when i opened the second pack, which held a Proof Relic numbered 58(again) out of 100 of Tracy Lawrence. Pretty nice for 2 bucks.
These two cards are for trade, although the Leigh is HTG. Im up for trading for other cards in the set if you have any. I know some blogger (I don't recall who) has a wife that collects this stuff, if you know, let me know so I can shoot them an email.

Also up for any sort of trading, you know what I collect. Shoot me an email!


Cam Out.

4 comments:

Dawgbones said...

I believe that would be Sam, over at the Daily Dimwit. Nice finds.

Dodgerbobble said...

Can you scan the pics?

CamHartman said...

Scanned 'em. They are in the next post.

Greg Zakwin said...

As dawgbones said, it's Sam's wife. Nice hits Cam! Oh, and let's wrap up our deal!