Sunday, January 9, 2011

Who I am

Hello Everyone! This is Cam, formerly the owner of Collectable Cards. I started this blog because of lack of viewers, and Yola, the site I used to blog, sucked. Here is a little about me.

Who I collect: I am a huge collector of Hunter Pence, Michael Bourn, JR Towles, Carlos Lee, and Nick Markakis, along with any Astros. I also have side collections of Joe Mauer, Evan Longoria, Derek Jeter, BJ Upton, and Ian Desmond. I also collect cards featuring players signing autographs in the photo, Celebrating, and players in odd places.

What I enjoy: I enjoy trading and meeting new people through blogging.

What I enjoy outside of sports: I love music. I play the guitar, and my favorite band is the Beatles. I also enjoy swimming, and playing video games.

If you want to trade, be on my blogroll, or just want to talk email me! I have tons of things for trade, hopefully I will post them later.

No comments: