Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Completed Trifecta; Marreese Speights

I figured I could do a little series and make a post whenever I complete a trifecta (An Autograph, Game Used, and Rookie of a player). Let's start with Marreese Speights.

Speights started his career as a top prospect for the Sixers, getting drafted 16th overall out of Florida in 2008. Speights was traded in the offseason of 2011 to the Grizzlies, and was traded by them to the Cleveland Cavs  two years later. Speights has played a valuable role off the bench all throughout his career, averaging 7.8 points and 4.4 rebounds in 16.4 minutes per game throughout his career.

Let's start out with the rookie I own of Speights.


This is a 2008-09 Bowman RC of Speights. I picked it up for a dollar at a card show this week.

Next up is the game used.

This one is a 2008-09 SPx Freshman Orientation relic of Speights. I got this one at a show a few months ago. It was only two or three bucks.

And the auto.

This one is a 2008-09 Topps Co Signers Rookie Auto, numbered 106/350. 

I expect to be posting a few more Trifectas in the next few days. Be sure to check em out!

No comments: